Processing of a new claim for housing benefit. Claims require evidence of tenancy and income in order to assess eligibility for benefit.
- What proof do I need to give you?
- How do I request a form relating to housing or council tax benefits?
- How can I get advice about Housing and Council Tax Benefit?
- Can I claim Housing and Council Tax Benefit?
- Who can't claim Housing and Council Tax Benefit?
- How do I claim Housing and Council Tax Benefit?
- What if I need help filling in the form?
- How much Housing and Council Tax Benefit can I get?
- How is my Housing and Council Tax Benefit worked out?
- What money do you count when you work out my benefit?
- Do you need proof of my rent?
- What happens if there are other people living with me?
- How long will it take you to work out my benefit?
- When will my benefit start?
- How will you pay me?
- How much Housing and Council Tax Benefit will I receive?
- What can I do if I don't agree with your decision?
- What should I do if anything changes when I am getting benefit?
- What about other money I have?
- I would like to report a change in cirucmstances. How do I do it?