Adoption is a permanent way of providing a new family for a child or children who cannot be brought up by their own parents. It's a legal procedure in which all the parental responsibility is transferred to the adopters.
- Intercountry adoption - How do I adopt a child from abroad?
- Intercountry adoption - What different types of overseas adoptions are there?
- Intercountry adoption - Do I qualify for an adoption assessment in Coventry?
- Intercountry adoption - What are the costs involved in intercountry adoption?
- Stepchild adoption - what information do I need if I am a relative seeking to adopt?
- Intercountry adoption -What services do we provide?
- Adoption - We already have birth children. Could we adopt too?
- Adoption - I'm single, can I adopt?
- Adoption - We want to adopt a very young child but have heard there aren't any babies placed for adoption.
- Adoption - We are not married. Can we still adopt?
- Adoption - I don’t own my house and have heard that I can't adopt.
- Adoption - We are living on income support so we can't afford to adopt a child. Can you help?
- Adoption - I am working full time and do not want to give up work permanently so I cannot adopt.
- Adoption - We are a couple from different ethnic backgrounds and would like to adopt. Are there any dual heritage children waiting in Coventry?
- Adoption - We are a gay couple. Will you assess us?
- Adoption - We live outside the city. Can we still adopt a child from Coventry?
- Intercountry adoption - Where can I get more information about overseas adoption?
Coventry Fostering and Adoption Service - Recruitment team
Tel: 024 7683 2828