Statutory development plans
Development plans focus on land use development and protection set within the context of wider social, economic and environmental trends and considerations.
- How can I find out if a tree is protected?
- Do I need permission to display an advertisement?
- What is Local Development Framework (LDF)?
- Can I view officer reports online?
- Can I monitor my application online?
- What happens to my application once it has been submitted?
- Can I appeal against my planning decision?
- Can I demolish existing buildings without permission?
- Can I download application forms?
- Can I get advice before I submit my application?
- Can I make changes to my application once it has been submitted?
- Do I need building regulations?
- Do I need permission to put up a satellite dish?
- Do I need permission to work from home?
- Do I need planning permission?
- How do I apply online?
- How do I view planning appeals?
- How long will it take to get my decision?
- How much will my permission cost?
- What documents do I need to apply for planning permission?
- What is a certificate of lawful development?
- What plans do I need to apply for planning permission?
- Where can I obtain scaled drawings?
- Can I view the planning register online?
- How do I comment on planning applications?
- Where can I get professional help?
- How do I know what is on planning?