Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


A to Z of services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Two year old funding Cars - abandoned Adoption Younger adults care Alcohol and entertainment personal licence Premises licence Substance misuse support Allotments Animal licensing Animal movement licence Vandalism Entry to employment Local history Bablake Ward Forum Benefit fraud Welfare reform Bereavement advice and support Bin - new Rubbish collections Binley and Willenhall Ward Forum Birth certificate corrections or amendments Ceremonies Blocked drains Disabled Blue Badge scheme Boarding animals licence Booklets on transport for children with special educational needs Brandon Wood golf course Spending Building and construction licensing Building regulation Business advice Business and markets licensing Business support Business grants Business rates Graves Portfolios Parking Care Act Care and Support directory Carers' support services Census information Central library Change of address Cheylesmore Ward Forum Child protection Children's Centres Children's social care Citizenship ceremonies City council and councillors Clinical waste West Midlands Combined Authority Commercial land and property Land and property - property enquiries Telecare service Community centres Community facilities Public health funerals Community groups and organisations Policing and public safety Crisis loan Complaints procedures Conservation areas Constitution Consultation Public health - cooling towers Coombe Country Park Park volunteers Copy death certificate Copyright - re-use of public sector information Coroners - reporting a death Council meetings Council structure Council tax Councillors - allowances and expenses Declaration of interest Coventry Enabling Scheme Coventry Market Credit unions Funerals Learn to cycle Data Protection Day opportunities for adults (social services) Dead animal removal Deaths Debt counselling Democracy Payments from social services Disabilities - care and support Disabled facilities grant Disabled students' allowance Dog fouling Dog wardens Doing business with the council Dropped kerbs/crossover Earlsdon Ward Forum Home schooling Learning courses Education in hospital Election results Elections Electoral nominations Emergency contact Emergency planning Empty residential properties Energy efficiency - improving your home Environmental permits Estates management Ethics Committee Event sponsorship opportunities Support for family Farmers' markets Feed hygiene registration Transparency Flooding Flyposting Shopping trolleys Foleshill Ward Forum Food hygiene and safety Food premises approval Food premises registration Forests and woodland management Fostering Free school meals Freedom of information Funeral service Garden waste Godiva Festival Good Citizen Award Grants Grazing land Traveller and gypsy sites Harassment advice and support Hazardous waste Schools - health and safety Highway projections licence Marriage searches Home adaptations Homefinder House to house collection licence Waste and recycling Private sector housing Housing benefit Industrial units for rent Statistics about Coventry Internet access in a library Invest in Coventry Invite the Lord Mayor to an event Job support Working for the Council Keeping warm in winter advice Planning area search service Land and property - availability lists Sofa removal Legal advice Sports Centres Libraries Reserve a library book Library membership Licences Licensing Licensing and Regulatory Committee Listed buildings Local access forum - Warwickshire, Solihull and Coventry Local attractions Local Development Frameworks Local economy Local land charges - personal search Local land charges search Longford Park Longford Ward Forum Lottery licence Lower Stoke Ward Forum Markets Registering a place of worship for a marriage Marriage - renewal ceremonies Marriage venue licence MPs and MEPs Memorials Mental health Minutes, agendas and reports Missed bin collection Mobile library Mobile meals service Mortuaries MOT testing MPs Neighbourhood policing Noise nuisance Nurseries Nursery education grant Pre-school places Occupation of the road licence Office space to rent Older person's bus pass On-street parking Online resources Open and derelict properties Parking bays for disabled people Residents' Parking Schemes Penalty Charge Notices Parks and open spaces Pavements Pay your library fine Paying for care and support Performance Stage licence for children Performing animal licence Performing arts Permission to host events Pest control Planning committee Planning enforcement Planning permission Planning policy Potholes Power of attorney Primary school places Private hire vehicle licence Property searches Proxy voting Public inspection of accounts Trains Radford Ward Forums Ranger services Recycling Referendums Regeneration projects Register office Registering a birth Registering a death Registering business premises Registering on the electoral roll Registration - copy certificates Removal and disposal of syringes Renew a library item Repatriation of bodies abroad Report a problem or issue Road closures and diversions Road gritting Your City Vulnerable children - safeguarding Vulnerable adults - safeguarding Staff structure School appeals School closures School contact details School crossing patrols School funding School holiday activities School places Term dates School truancy Schools - transport Schools Forum Scrap metal - licence Scrutiny Secondary school places Sex establishment licence Shared Lives scheme Sherbourne Ward Forum Shopmobility Short breaks for carers of children Skip operator licences Smoking - how to stop Social care - out of hours support YouTube Social services - information and advice Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) Speech and language support Speed limits Sports - information and booking Sports - pitches and courts Sports development St. Michael's Ward Forum Strategies, plans and policies Stray dogs Street cafe licence Street cleaning Street collection licence Street lights Structure charts Supplier - becoming a Council supplier Swimming facilities Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis licence Taxi licence Taxi ranks Temporary event licence The Employment Support Service (TESS) Tip Tourist information centre Traffic lights Transport for 16-19 year olds Transport policy Tree management Tree preservation orders Twin cities and towns Upper Stoke Ward Forum Vaccinations - information and advice Verge maintenance Voluntary and community groups Voting Wainbody Ward Forum War Memorial Park Ward Forums Waste and pollution licensing Webcast Website accessibility Weighbridge operators licence Weights and measures What's on Where to cycle Work experience placements Wyken Ward Forum Young carers Youth clubs Zoo licence

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.

Is there anything wrong with this page?