Access to Apprenticeship Programme
The Access to Apprenticeship is a two week programme, designed and delivered by Coventry City Council to help young people aged 16-24 who would like an apprenticeship, but need extra support in gaining one.
This programme focuses on helping you develop your employability skills to enable you to confidently apply for an apprenticeship either with Coventry City Council or with another employer.
Whilst we cannot guarantee an apprenticeship, if you show the right attitude and commitment our dedicated team will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Many people who attended our previous programmes are now completing an apprenticeship within the Council.
Features and benefits of the programme
- Help improve your understanding of employer expectations
- Interactive sessions to develop desirable skills and confidence
- Learn how to complete applications and sell yourself at interview
- A chance to develop your commitment, reliability and work ethic
- Support to apply for real apprenticeships within the Council
- Certificate of completion
- Reference provided
To register your interest in attending the Access to Apprenticeship course please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
When the next course dates are announced we will contact you with application details.