Coventry Family Information Service
The Family Information Service (FIS) can help with a range of information, advice and support for families with children and young people.
How can the FIS help you?
The Family Information Service is totally free, impartial and confidential. It is run by Coventry City Council and the friendly, expert team is available to talk to you about all aspects of childcare: activities, education and any other care and support service that is available in the City. You can call our enquiry line, or visit our enquiry desk during opening hours (no appointment required).
So, make sure you get the right advice from the right people, including:
- How to find childcare for your individual needs.
- Information on the average cost of childcare in the city and the financial help that's out there and who to contact to claim it.
- Information on quality standards and how to check if your chosen childcare provider is registered.
- Information and signposting to both national and local support agencies and organisations.
- Advice and information on where to go for help and support if your child has an additional need.
- Information on leisure activities and groups.
- Leaflets and booklets on a range of subjects for the family and young people.
- And much much more...
Our opening hours are:
|Monday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 4.30pm|
You can e-mail a request for childcare by: