Cooking Clubs and Projects
Eat Tasty Food, Get Healthy and Save Money!
It's never too late to improve your cooking skills, - to learn new recipes, and to find out that eating healthy food, can be not only good for your wellbeing but also for your pocket, as it can be less expensive than buying ready meals.
People can learn new skills around healthy eating as well as new knowledge such as food hygiene and food facts, through joining in with their local cooking clubs/projects.
They will be given access to training and support in a fun and helpful way to develop their skills and confidence around cooking, make new friends and get to know new people as well as learning ways to save money. They are clubs and projects that are run locally by people who know and understand the issues of the neighbourhood.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A commitment from a local organisation in the community
- Access to a kitchen and equipment
- A touch of training and support
- Lots of lovely recipes and imagination
- A range of venues in different areas and classes for different ages to meet all expectations
- Great new ways to cook healthy and low cost food, that doesn't break the bank!
- A chance to share your skills with friends and neighbours!
- Training and support
'Before the course my daughter and I just sat at home. Now I enjoy cooking and love using fresh products as I know the health benefits for me and my family. The benefits the course has on me and my family are enormous'
'This is the first time I have cooked a meal from scratch. I went and bought raw ingredients and cooked. I have never done that before, I always used oven meals'.
'My salt and oil intake has dropped because at the end of the day you don't have to keep adding these things for fresh food to taste great'