The museum site is based on Medieval Spon Street in the three remaining 19th century cottages built in 1820.
The surrounding land constitutes what is known as a 'court' with a Victorian toilet block and is one of the only examples of a court still in its original position in the city centre area. There is also a WWII brick air raid shelter which adjoins the buildings containing WWII memorabilia. Five of the six rooms in the cottages will be open to the public to view.
All buildings contain clockmaking and watchmaking artefacts and information on the clock and watchmaking industry of Coventry.
Children's activities will be taking place, including 'How to tell the time'.
No booking required
Entrance is via a passageway at the side of the Public House on Spon Street.