About the planning process
Commenting on planning applications
Who can comment on planning applications?
Anyone can make a comment on a planning application whilst the consultation period is open.
You can use our simple guide to help you decide what is a "material consideration".
If you want to speak at committee and have made a representation (to Development Management) then you need to contact the Committee Officer as well, full instructions are on our "how to comment" pages.
How do I find out what is being proposed?
Some helpful links to what's being submitted:
- Application search - Search our online planning register
- Online map - Search current and historic applications by address or postcode.
- Weekly list - All applications submitted and determined in the last 13 weeks.
- Press notices - All proposals that have been advertised in the Coventry Telegraph.
- Automatic consultation request - We can notify you of all new planning applications on a property or within a postcode area.