What's on in libraries
- Free to attend
- Suitable for 4-12 year olds
- Under 8's must be accompanied by an adult
- Jubilee Crescent Library - on the last Friday of the month from 5.30pm - 6.30pm. This group is suitable for 7-11 year olds. Dates for 2018: Friday 23 February, March tbc, Friday 27 April, Friday 25 May, Friday 29 June, Friday 27 July, Friday 31 August, Friday 28 September, Friday 26 October, Friday 30 November, December tbc.
- Willenhall Library - on the second Saturday of the month from 10.00am - 11.00am. This group is suitable for 8-12 year olds. Dates for 2018: Saturday 10 February, Saturday 10 March, Saturday, 14 April, Saturday 12 May, Saturday 9 June, Saturday 14 July, Saturday 11 August, Saturday 8 September, Saturday 13 October, Saturday 10 November, Saturday 8 December.
- Central Library - on the first Sunday of the month from 1.00pm - 2.00pm. This group is suitable for 7-11 year olds. Dates for 2018: Sunday 4 February, Sunday 4 March, April tbc, Sunday 6 May, Sunday 3 June, Sunday 1 July, Sunday 5 August, Sunday 2 September, Sunday 7 October, Sunday 4 November, Sunday 2 December.
Reading Agency | Chatterbooks
Chatterbooks is the UK's largest network of children's reading groups. Chatterbooks is a Reading Agency programme.
* Booking required
† Term time only
‡ Community-led library
Last updated: 30 January 2018