Business information service
Coventry Libraries can help you with your business related enquiries. We are able to use the resources of the Business and Learning Service to answer your questions. If you need information about a company or the latest business grants available then staff at Central library will help you find the information.
What services do we offer?
Central library offer the following business information enquiry services:
- UK company information- Company reports which include the company’s assets, liabilities, mortgage details, director’s details, payment records, credit ratings and details of County Court Judgements.
- Company director reports- Includes a full history of the companies a particular individual has been a director or company secretary of.
- International company information- Information is provided on manufacturing companies as well as distributors, importers and exporters.
- Share prices- These can be provided for companies listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Alternative Investment Market (AIM). Historic share prices date back to the 1930’s.
- Article service- Full text articles on a range of business topics including products, industries and best practice.
- Grant service- Information on business grants currently available.
- Trademarks- Information about the manufacturers and owners of any registered trademark in the UK dating back to 1876. Similar information can often be found for trademarks registered in other European countries.
- Consumer information- Consumer reports and investment advice.
- Business start up- Library staff will be able to find quick concise answers to most business enquiries. If we are unable to provide you with an answer straight away, we will refer you to an alternative information provider.
Please visit Central Library and the staff will help you find your business information.