Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme
Want to save money on your energy bills and make the most of low carbon opportunities?
Sign up to our Coventry & Warwickshire Green Business Network Launch on 14 July.
The Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business Programme is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund and is being delivered by Coventry City Council, Coventry University and Coventry University Enterprises Ltd. It is open to businesses with less than 250 employees situated in Coventry and Warwickshire.
The programme offers one-to-one and one-to-many support activities and includes:
- Membership of a Green Business Network
- Free access to workshops, seminars and networking and supply chain events
- Free energy efficiency surveys to identify areas of potential energy savings
- Energy efficiency grants
- Innovation grants to develop new products for the low carbon sector that are either new to the market or new to the firm
- Free support to new business start-ups including product development assistance.
To help make your business more energy efficient and make the most of low carbon opportunities please contact Sarah Watson.