Inviting the Lord Mayor to your event
The Lord Mayoralty welcome invitations to attend events held in our great city. On this page you will find advice on how to invite the Lord Mayor or Deputy Lord Mayor to your event.
What details must I include in my invitation?
- All invitations are required to state the date, time, place, and background information of your event and what the Lord Mayor is wanted for.
Other useful information:
- You should address invitations to the Lord Mayor.
- We get lots of invitations, so it’s not possible to say yes to everyone.
- Invitations are usually accepted on a first come first served basis, but there can be exceptions.
- To avoid disappointment, send your invitation in as early as possible.
How do I invite the Lord Mayor to my event?
Invitations can be sent by completing our online Civic Invitation form.