Using the Splash 'n' Play Park safely
To enjoy the Splash ‘n’ Play children must be aged between six months and 12 years. A safe and healthy environment is important and you can help us keep the Splash 'n' Play Park clean and safe by following the advice and safety tips below.
Handy advice and safety tips
To make sure your children can use the Splash 'n' Play Park when you visit, please come prepared and follow these guidelines:
- The behaviour of children within the feature is the responsibility of parents/guardians.
- Leave all valuables at home as you will be unable to take in items such as mobile phones/hand bags.
- All pushchairs must be left outside the Splash 'n' Play area.
- Make sure babies (over six months old) and toddlers not yet potty trained, wear a swim nappy, these can be bought at a charge of 60p per nappy from the Tennis Pavilion.
- Under eights must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Always use the foot wash before entering.
- No footwear will be allowed.
- Only swimwear, shorts, light summer dresses or skirts and t-shirts can be worn by users. Children will not be allowed to use the area in just their underwear or other clothing, such as rolled up trousers.
- There is no restriction on numbers of children within the feature but staff reserve the right to postpone access if the feature is overcrowded and the play experience is affected.
- Always listen to the park staff. The rules are there to make your time more enjoyable.
- Abuse of any kind towards staff will not be tolerated and may result in the feature being turned off.
- Don't drink from the fountain.