Keresley Parish Council covers a small area to the north of Coventry, bounded by Bennetts Road and the Tamworth Road. The parish was founded in 1881, and in 1932 a few acres in the south of the parish were transferred to the City of Coventry.
The Register of Interests forms for each Keresley parish councillor can be found below:
Meetings are held in the United Reform Church on Bennetts Road, on the left had side up from the Hare and Hounds pub. Meetings start at 7.00pm and dates of upcoming meetings are available from http://keresley-pc.gov.uk/