Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Statutory Assessment

Education, Health and Care Needs

Most children and young people’s needs will be met by the help available through their school/ early years setting/ college. However for a very small number of children and young people who need a lot of extra help at school, SEN Management Services may decide that an Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment is required to find out exactly what extra help is needed.

If you would like to talk to someone about your concerns, then please talk to your child's educational setting in the first instance. If you would like further information, then please get in touch with the Special Educational Needs team.

SEN team


Tel: 024 7683 1614

Floor 3
Civic Centre 2
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?