Ceremony Coordinator appointment
Our ceremony Co-ordinator Claire and her Assistant Kasia do their best to make you feel comfortable during your ceremony from the moment you step into the building till the second that you leave!
If you have chosen to get married or have a non statutory ceremony within Coventry we appreciate that you will have a lot of questions about your special day.
That is why our Ceremony Co-ordinator would like to offer you a chance to meet her prior to the day and offer the following:-
- A meeting to discuss your requirements on the special day.
- An opportunity to view the chosen ceremony room (if Cheylesmore Manor House)
- Devise seating plan (if The Black Prince Room)
- Discuss and choose vows, readings etc.
- Test music (if Cheylesmore Manor House)
- Help you complete questionnaire.
- Go through the itinerary for the special day ie. interviews, time of arrival etc.
- Photography and videography
- A chance to view the ceremony script and ask any questions you may have.
- Order any additional stationery for the occasion ie. commemorative certificate, order of ceremony, invites, confetti etc.
- The cost of the appointment will be £40.00 which will be payable at the time of booking and will be non-refundable.
If you would like to take advantage of this bespoke service then please contact the ceremony co-ordinator. Complete the online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.