Ceremony Coordinator appointment
If you have chosen to get married or have a non statutory ceremony within Coventry we appreciate that you will have a lot of questions about your special day.
That is why our Ceremony Co-ordinator would like to offer you a chance to meet her prior to the day and offer the following:-
- A meeting to discuss your requirements on the special day.
- An opportunity to view the chosen ceremony room (if Cheylesmore Manor House)
- Devise seating plan (if The Black Prince Room)
- Discuss and choose vows, readings etc.
- Test music (if Cheylesmore Manor House)
- Help you complete questionnaire.
- Go through the itinerary for the special day ie. interviews, time of arrival etc.
- Photography and videography
- A chance to view the ceremony script and ask any questions you may have.
- Order any additional stationery for the occasion ie. commemorative certificate, order of service etc.
- The cost of the appointment will be £25.00 which will be payable at the time of booking and will be non-refundable.
If you would like to take advantage of this bespoke service then please contact the ceremony co-ordinator. Complete the online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.