Coventry Parent Partnership Service has developed a 'drop in' resource centre which offers a wide range of information relating to special needs.
A comprehensive range of library books and CDs can be loaned for a short time. View our catalogue.
A range of magazines, journals and publications for reference
- An extensive collection of handout leaflets related to special needs
- Information about local and national, statutory and voluntary agencies
- Booklets and information sheets produced by Coventry Parent Partnership Service
- An information sheet explaining the work of Parent Partnership Service which is available in seventeen different languages, Braille, large print and audio tape
- Publications published by the Department for Education (DfE) - some of which are available in a variety of languages
- Supervised access to the internet.
The resource centre is open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 3.00pm term time only.