Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Pet shop licence

To run a business selling pet animals you need a licence from the Council. This includes all commercial selling of pet animals, including pet shops and businesses selling animals over the internet.

Animal welfare


Tel: 07976 736957

Coventry City Council

Is there anything wrong with this page?