Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Zoo licence

To run a zoo in England, Scotland and Wales, you need a licence from the Council.

There might be a cost for the licence and there might be conditions to make sure it is run in a proper way.

If there is a complaint or concern about any animal welfare issues please contact the Animal Welfare team.

Animal welfare


Tel: 07976 736957

Coventry City Council

Is there anything wrong with this page?