What services can we offer you?
The External Funding Team runs a helpdesk service, which is available to community and voluntary groups in the city, as well as other council departments and statutory bodies.
The Helpdesk Team can:
- Suggest possible sources of funding for your project
- Provide a free 'health-checking' service for funding applications
- Tell you about other helper agencies that can support the work of your organisation, including funding applications.
- Send you regular bulletins and newsflashes so that you hear about the newest funding opportunities.
The Helpdesk Team cannot:
- Make a grant to your organisation.
- Write your application for you, although we are happy to support you in this process.
- Provide support to individuals or profit-making businesses.
On these pages you can download our enquiry form (found in the downloads section on the right of this page) so that you can find out what the best funding options are for your project, and read our latest funding bulletins. We have also answers to frequently asked questions, and information about making applications, and the other groups in the city who can support you.