Environmental advice for businesses
Internal auditor training
An environmental management system (EMS) can operate more effectively if it is monitored and reported through the use of audits by competent auditors. ISO14001 requires auditors to be conversant with the requirements of the Standard, understand the principles of environmental protection and apply them to a company's EMS.
Business Sustain offers a practical two day course for environmental auditors.
Training dates - next training dates will be confirmed shortly.
Location: Coombe Park Estate, Coventry
The cost to attend the training course is £350.00 plus VAT per delegate
What benefits can we bring to your business?
The courses will provide delegates with knowledge of:
- The EMS audit process and how it may be applied within an organisation
- Background information on the principles of EMS auditing
- The purpose and structure of audit activities
- Real world skills for developing audit strategies and conducting and delivering effective, comprehensive audits and audit reports
- Personal skills that will prepare them for a variety of audit situations
Upon completion of the course delegates should be able to:
- Plan, conduct and report environmental audits
- Judge the performance of an EMS in meeting the requirements of the ISO14001 Standard
- Ascertain if an in-house system's own requirements are being adhered to
- Carry out follow-up actions
How to book
To book your place on the above courses, please e-mail email@example.com. Discounts available if more than one delegate, course can also be run in-house. For more information or if you have any queries, please contact Christine Dhammi on telephone 024 7683 2040, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link for more information on Business Sustain free seminars and workshops