Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Houses in multiple occupation licence

Houses in multiple occupation

Eugo logo.

Owners of rented houses in multiple occupation (HMOs) are required by the Housing Act 2004 to have them licensed by the Council where they comprise three or more storeys, are occupied by five or more people forming more than one household.

HMO licensing


Tel: 024 7683 4141 opt 5

Floor 2
Civic Centre 4
Much Park Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?