Social work jobs
Benefits and rewards
We know how hard our people work, and what it means to have a manager who makes the time to say 'thank you'. So, with us, your work will always be appreciated and recognised.
We also know that, to recruit passionate, dedicated staff in a sector where there’s simply more demand than the available resource, we must show our appreciation in other, more tangible ways, too - to make Coventry an attractive place to work in terms of the benefits.
That’s why we've reviewed our salary and benefits package:
- Children's Social Workers - £30,153 - £36,379 per annum plus a market-related supplement of £5,000 per annum for Social Workers (at least 2 years post qualified) based within the Referral and Assessment Service or Neighbourhood Teams.
- Children's Senior Practitioner - £35,444 - £41,967 per annum.
- Children's Team Managers - £41,025 - £46,257 per annum.
- Children's Independent Reviewing Officers - £41,025 - £46,257 per annum.
The Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and Pension Scheme including Employer contribution of between £5,000 and £7,000
- Relocation Package for new starters of up to £8K
- Social Work Academy that places Social Work development at the centre of your career.
- An extensive Training Programme and investment in your professional development with close links to universities through our innovative Teaching Partnership.
- Support with the National Assessment and Accreditation for Approved Children and Families Accreditation
- Access to Research in Practice (Nationally Recognised Evidence Informed Learning Resource)
- A clear career and progression structure- Coventry Social Worker
- Family-friendly working environment and a commitment to good work/life balance
- Regular Reflective Individual and Group Supervision and support
- Excellent management support and low caseloads
- Wider Wallet employee Benefit scheme offering discounts nationally and locally
- Refund for re-registration of current HCPC registration
- Dedicated Coaching and Mentoring offer
- Deductions from salary benefits include: Prudential AVC’s/Westfield Health/Travel Passes
- Kiddivouchers scheme – salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- MyCar scheme - salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, benefit of driving a brand new low-cost car for up to 3 years for an all-inclusive, fixed monthly gross cost
- Cycle to Work Scheme