Schools Library and Resource Service
We apologise for the difficulties with our phone system which has stopped schools being able to contact us on our usual number. If you have an enquiry please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Why use us?
By using the Schools Library and Resource Service you can:
- save time and money
- promote reading for pleasure especially our fabulous annual Coventry Inspiration Book Awards voted locally by schools
- respond quickly to curriculum demands
- develop your pupils' information literacy skills
- improve the quality of your school's resources
What do we offer?
- advice and guidance
- termly project loans to support topic teaching in the the classroom
- annual loans to supplement library and classroom collections
- artefact loans to help bring the curriculum to life with 'hands-on' experiences
- digital offer to enhance reading opportunities
- up-to-date book recommendations and reviews to keep staff in touch with publishing trends
- support for Primary and KS3 literacy improvement strategies
- school library computerisation
- training opportunities for teachers and librarians
- library maintenance
When are we open?
- Monday to Thursday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am to 4.30pm
Sessions outside these hours are available by prior arrangement.
The Schools Library and Resource Service is open during school holidays - please email email@example.com for details.
For more information about the options available to purchase and the pricing structure, download our detailed SLA information document.