Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Licence - temporary event

About temporary event notices

Eugo logo.

A temporary event notice (TEN) is best used to licence small events which take place over a short period of time. They are especially useful for people outside of the licensed trade such as community events organisers, charities to licence events that contain any or all of the following:

  • public entertainment
  • the sale of alcohol
  • the sale of hot food or drinks between 11.00pm and 5.00am.

If you wish to use a licensed premises for an event that involves regulated entertainment for example a wedding with dancing but the premises licence does not allow for such entertainment a TEN may be used.

Is there anything wrong with this page?