What values underpin the service?
The service focuses on the recovery model and believes that:
- people can develop personal resilience and
manage their mental health and wellbeing.
- accessing support from the Pod is a step on
the individual's recovery journey and not the end destination.
- people have the right to be included and the
right to regain their place in community and access universal opportunities
(including training, education and employment).
- people should be able to exercise choice and
control and opportunities should be explored to improve choice and control.
- people have the right to design and manage
their own package of support and that to facilitate this, advice, information
and support should available.