Animal welfare service
How to report a lost dog
To report that you have lost your dog please contact Coventry Direct using the details on the right of the page.
You can also check our stray dog gallery. If you have found a stray dog please read our Stray dogs page for more information.
What you need to tell us when you report that your dog is missing
- The Date/time and location that the dog went missing
- A description of the dog, the dogs name, type, colour, sex, age, any distinguishing marks
- We need to know if the dog is micro chipped and if the contact details on the microchip are correct
- Your contact details, name address and contact telephone numbers
If you believe that your dog has been stolen then you will need to contact the police and get a crime number.
Other organisations that you can report your dog missing to:
- Pet search: 01676 540341
- RSPCA: 024 76 366616
- Birmingham Dogs Home: 0121 643 5211