Bin collections update
Our bin crews are out and collecting scheduled Friday collections as well as catching up on missed collections from this week.
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
Skills support for eligible SMEs - S4G
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support eligible small to medium enterprises to improve skills amongst their workforce.
Small to Medium enterprises in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering or Service Sector Industries including Health and Social Care. Must be based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Skills training that will close skills gaps in your business and lead to accredited qualifications
- Full qualifications at level 2 and below and units of qualifications at level 3 and above
- ESOL courses (Basic Skills in English for Speakers of Other Languages)
How the scheme works
- Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify and address skills gaps, to help you to grow and achieve your business plan
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits both you and your employees
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
- On completion of all agreed supported training we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business
Gender Equality Policy leaflet
For information on training offered as part of this project please contact Betty Bullock on 07809 103604 or via email email@example.com.
Examples of training available within the project:
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth Initiative is part funded through the European Social Fund.
European Social Fund