Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Charging for Social Care

Charging for non residential care services

What is covered by non residential care services funding?

  • home support
  • day centre attendance
  • sitting and night sitting services
  • incontinence laundry service
  • telecare
  • home meals and day care meals
  • transport

How do I get funding for non residential care services?

You will be given an outcomes assessment by a social worker to see what help you require. You will then receive a financial assessment, based on your weekly income, with charges calculated for a standard week from Monday to Sunday.

The financial assessment will determine how much you may be asked to pay towards services or to supplement a direct payment, should you decide to arrange your own services).

Financial assessments team

Tel: 024 7683 3455

3rd Floor
Spire House
New Union Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?