Pages in Stop smoking
- Stop smoking support in Coventry
- Stop smoking services
- Myths about shisha
Stop smoking support in Coventry
Smoking in cars with children in them will be illegal from 1st October 2015. Find out why this should happen.
Giving up smoking is the single most important thing you can do to improve your health.
Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to give up smoking. Whether it's because you want to improve your own health, save money or to break free from the addiction to nicotine - it's never too late to quit.
- Quitting greatly reduces the risk of developing life threatening diseases such as lung cancer, heart disease, stroke and emphysema.
- Quitting saves a lot of money. A 20 a-day smoker spends over £2,000 a year on tobacco.
- Quitting improves your fertility and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Quitting will save those around you from the dangers of second-hand smoke.
- Quitting will greatly reduce the chances of your children becoming smokers.
Stop smoking services in Coventry
Want some help to stop smoking? Contact your local stop smoking service.
Freephone general enquiries
0500 834 333