Licence - alcohol and entertainment

About alcohol and entertainment licences

A premises licence permits licensable activities to take place on or from a defined area, a building, part of building, a vessel, vehicle or temporary structure.

Eugo logo.

West Midlands Fire Authority

Fire Safety Centre, Radford Road, Coventry, CV1 4EL


Tel: 0121 380 7500