Access to Apprenticeship Programme
Launch your IT career with an IT Pre-Apprenticeship which will give you the skills and experience to progress on to the Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship programme upon completion.
This innovative programme is accredited by City & Guilds and provides competence in the fundamentals of hardware, software and operating systems; system troubleshooting and repair; networking; and web and software development as well as communication skills that a helpdesk o remote support employee should have.
As part of this IT-Pre-Apprenticeship you will complete the:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principals for IT Professionals qualification
As part of this exciting programme you will be exposed to a range of IT technologies enabling your progression into careers in IT.
You will learn in class, online and in the work place with leading local employers including Coventry City Council.
You will cover:
- Introduction & PC Fundamentals
- Networking Principals
- Install, configure and test networks
- Network MTA
- Network Project
- Customer Support Provision
- Functional Skills
- Web Fundamentals
- Object Orientated Programming
- Database software
- Web Project
- Software Development MTA
- Work Experience
- Job Shadowing
- Interview Coaching
- Employability Skills
- 15 week structured course, 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Work experience and job shadowing
- Blend of face-to-face training combined with online delivery
- Lunch included daily
- £20 contribution for travel* (* Subject to satisfactory punctuality and attendance)
- World-class training centres and resources
- Leading edge seminars and master classes
- Guest speakers from Coventry ICT employers
To find out more about this exciting programme, contact: Zee Chaudhary, Training Consultant on 0121 796 0562 or e-mail: email@example.com