Search the library catalogue
You can use our online catalogue to browse, search, renew and reserve items.
If you would like to renew or reserve items you will need to log in to your account on the online catalogue. Your library account is different to any other account you may have with Coventry City Council for online services. You will need your library card number and PIN to log in to the online catalogue. Your library card number is the number underneath the barcode on the back of your library card and your PIN should have been provided to you when you first joined. If you do not know your PIN, request your PIN.
Tips for using the online catalogue
- We provide filtered searches by author, title and subject.
- Use the "all" filter if you're not sure of the spelling of an author's name of the exact title of the item, otherwise your search will return limited and usually unhelpful results.
- If you conduct a successful search you can then add further restrictions to your search such as the availability, material type, location of the item and language of publication
- To read more information about the renewals procedure, visit the renew an item section of our website.
- To read more information about the reservations procedure, visit the reserve an item section of our website.