Published Thursday, 13 September 2018
We are looking forward to an exciting autumn at the Museums including our fantastic mix of art, history and stem learning sessions at Coventry Transport Museum, the Herbert and Lunt Roman Fort
Don’t miss for Primary Schools:
- Our revamped Victorian Cycles sessions at Coventry Transport Museum. Our Brose Learning Officer has refreshed the session to include more STEM. Find out about the history of cycles whilst also investigating materials and experimenting on scooters.
- Cézanne is coming to the Herbert. Between 21 September 2018 and 20 January 2019, Paul Cézanne’s landscape Montagne Sainte-Victoire with Large Pine is on loan from the Courtauld Gallery in London. Contact us to book an art workshop to learn more about this masterpiece*.
- We are now offering Coventry themed assemblies – an introduction to the Museums and an insight into Coventry firsts, pioneers, unsung heroes and fascinating facts.
- Get inspiration, top tips and build confidence teaching art in the classroom with our new INSET days.
- Limited transport bursaries are still available – book soon before they run out.
- Visit for two sessions with the same pupils before the end of December and enter a prize draw to win an all expenses paid trip to the V&A in London, our partners in the Museums & Schools Programme.
For information and to book a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 024 7623 7523
*The Cézanne project is a collaboration with the Courtauld Gallery, London. A partnership reflecting the family's links with Coventry. This installation and related events are generously supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund & The Courtauld Gallery.