Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
ESF Funding support for eligible small and medium-sized enterprises for accredited and non-accredited training to improve skills amongst their workforce. The funding is now available for training completed by March 2023.
Companies must employ a maximum of 249 people, be operating in a Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership postcode, and be registered as a company working in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering including aerospace and rail, Health and Social Care, Logistics, Constructions, Education, Culture and Tourism, Digital and Creative industries, IT services, professional services or retail.
- Accredited and non-accredited skills training that will close skills gaps in your business with a focus on results at Level 2 and below and Level 3 and above and females gaining an improved labour market status.
- Full qualifications at level 2 and below and units of qualifications at level 3 and above
- ESOL courses (Basic Skills in English for Speakers of Other Languages)
How the scheme works
- Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify skills gaps, to help you grow and achieve your business plan
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits you and your employees
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
- On completion of all agreed supported training we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business
Adult Education Service - Ruth BrightyAddress: Southfields Old School,
Coventry City Council,