The free Bands in the Parks 2019 series of events begin in June and run through into September.
2019's programme is ready!
- Sunday 9 June - War Memorial Park (near to the Aviary) - Coventry Corps of Drums
- Sunday 16 June - Holbrooks Park - Acoustica
- Saturday 29 June - Coundon Park - Chase Jazzmen:
To mark Armed Forces Day, Chase Jazzmen will be playing at Coventry's newly created Peace Orchard.
Coventry Community Peace Orchard, Coundon Hall Park,Tamworth Rd, Keresley End, Coventry CV6 8NJ
- Sunday 30 June - Allesley Hall (rear garden) - Phoenix Rock N Roll Band
- Saturday 13 July - Edgwick Park - Dayspring Steel Band Please note: Change of time for this event (1.30pm to 3pm)
- Sunday 14 July - Longford Park (Windmill Rd entrance) - Meridian Dance Orchestra
- Sunday 21 July - Stoke Green Park - Jaguar Landrover Band
- Sunday 4 August - Allesley Hall (rear garden) - Cubbington Silver Band
- Sunday 11 August - Nauls Mill Park - Dene River Jazzmen
- Sunday 18 August - Spencer Park (near to the tennis courts) - Bandicoots Blues Connection
- Sunday 8 September - War Memorial Park (near to the Aviary) - The Swing Museum
- Sunday 15 September - Caludon Castle - City of Coventry Brass (Coinciding with Heritage Open Days)
Event times will be 2pm to 3.30pm (except Saturday 13 July - 1.30pm to 3pm)