You can only apply for 1 of the 3 grants available.
1. Energy Efficiency Grants
Our energy efficiency grants are aimed at providing you with financial support to invest in equipment that will lead to cost and carbon savings for your business.
We offer eligible businesses grants of between £1,000 and £20,000 to fund up to 40% of the cost of installing energy efficiency measures. Funding applications will be assessed with a value for money calculation based on the carbon saving and value of the grant.
- Lighting – LED, controls, sensors
- Heating - replacement boilers/burners, upgrades - electric to gas, zone control, heat recovery, oil to gas, thermal stores,
- Ventilation – fans, distribution
- Renewable technologies
- Recycling and waste - compactors, balers and crushers
2. Low Carbon Innovation Grants
The Low Carbon Innovation Grant is aimed at companies developing a low carbon product or investing in a low carbon technology.
We can offer between £1,000 and £100,000 to fund up to 40% of development related capital costs, including technologies such as:
- A Manufacturing company to produce components for the nuclear energy or offshore wind
- A waste processing company to recycle or reprocess materials from waste or to generate energy from biomass
- A doors and windows manufacturing firm to produce highly energy efficient versions
3. Low Carbon Revenue Grants
Our Low Carbon Revenue Grants provide financial support to commercialise low carbon products that are either new to the company or new to the market.
We can provide up to £6,000 to cover up to 40% of revenue costs such as:
- Route to market investigations
- Market research
- Technology licensing
- Prototype development
- Usability testing
- Manufacturing consultancy
- Software (Licensing)
- Other consultancy services
Intellectual Property protection and certifications:
- Patent audits
- Patent filings and applications
- International patents
- Trademark, design rights
If you require further information or advice please contact us now.
In addition, Coventry University Enterprises which is a delivery partner of the programme provides grants for testing and research support to businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire to develop low-carbon technologies and services.
Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business ProgrammeAddress: PO Box 15