Eligibility and how to apply
To qualify, your business must:
- Operate in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Have an annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
- Not have received more than 200,000 euros of public aid over a three year period
- Have at least 50% of sales through business to business
- Not be part of a franchise
- Have been trading for at least 12 months before the application.
If you have another company holding greater than 25% of shares in your company, we will also need to factor in their employee numbers and turnover when assessing if you qualify. Clarification on if your business qualifies as a small, medium enterprise.
Please download our handy guide about the Green Business Programme, which should answer all your queries, or call us on 024 7697 2046.
How to apply
Complete the registration form, and please email it to email@example.com. When you email your registration we will acknowledge that it has been received within 48 hours and an appointment will be made with one of our energy advisors to discuss the programme and energy/environmental audit in more detail.
For more information about how an energy/environmental audit will work for your business, download our handy checklist, which explains everything.
If you wish to discuss anything with us direct then please call us on 024 7697 8358.
Coventry and Warwickshire Green Business ProgrammeAddress: PO Box 15