- Course details
- To understand how to log on and access CareDirector.
- Understand Data Protection in relation to CareDirector.
- How to search and find a person on the system.
- How to navigate their record to find basic information from the Summary Screen and the banner within the person record.
- How to find information from some of the modules, including how to view activities and documents.
- Course length
- 40 minutes
- Target group
This course can be accessed through the Council’s E-learning platform.
If you are unable to access the E-learning platform please contact: OnlineLearning@coventry.gov.uk