If you think that your child or young person may have a special education need or disability (SEND) and you would like to get more information, there are a number of things you can do. 

  1. For general information and advice about SEND, you can speak with SENDIASS, Coventry's independent SEND advice and support service. 
  2. If your child is aged 0-5, you can speak with a health visitor, or you can describe your concerns at your child's Together at Two Review.
  3. If your child or young person is 5-25 and in education, you can speak with their teacher or the Special Education Needs Coordinator (SENCO) at their education setting.