A child or young person's school is the first place to go if you feel that your child or young person needs help with a special education need or disability.

Click on the  About Education section to find out more about what is available and how your child or young person's school can help if they are having trouble at school.  

Please visit the Support available in primary and secondary education for more information about what an education setting must provide. 

Please visit the SENCOs - Special Education Needs Coordinators site to know more about the SENCOs and how they can help.