Childminding is a rewarding career, and provides opportunities for developing new skills and qualifications.
Childminding provides you with the opportunity to:
- Be someone who makes a difference
- Choose your own hours
- Can work alongside your family needs
- Work from home
- Help children learn and have fun
Our Childminding Information Sessions are available to those who wish to find out more about registering as a
childminder in Coventry. These sessions are delivered via Microsoft Teams and are free of charge.
What information will be available during this session?
- Information on the various Ofsted registers
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Statutory training required before Ofsted registration
- Disclosure and Barring checks
- Home safety questionnaire/fire safety/health and safety in your home
- Safeguarding requirements
- Discussion regarding a range of documents and information you need to read, including: Early Years
- Foundation Stage framework/food hygiene procedures
- Future ongoing support from our Early Years Team
- Aimed at
Those who wish to find out more about becoming a Childminder in Coventry
- Date and time
- Wednesday 22 February, 7pm-8pm
- Tuesday 28 March, 10am-11am.
Further dates will be available soon
Early Years Team, Coventry City Council
Free of charge
- Delivery method
- Online via Microsoft Teams