An opportunity for leaders and managers to develop their understanding of how to lead an Ofsted Inspector
through an effective learning walk.
Aims and objectives
This course is for managers, supervisors, and team leaders to develop their knowledge and the purpose of the learning walk and to understand ‘what a good learning walk” is.
By the end of the session, learners will have had the opportunity to:
- Discuss the learning walk requirements as detailed in the Ofsted inspection handbook and its role in early years inspection
- Engage in a conversation facilitated by the trainer about how to plan for a great learning walk
- Reflect on their intentions for learning and how providers can demonstrate these, clearly using the learning walk
- Consider who should be involved in the learning walk and how staff can be prepared for inspection
- How to develop a brief action plan
- Aimed at
Early Years Manager/Leads/Deputies and Childminders
- Date and time
Wednesday 8th March 6.30pm-8.30pm
- Delivery method
- Online via Zoom