Aims and objectives
The aim of the session is to develop practitioners' understanding of an Ofsted inspection and to support them in feeling well prepared and confident about their role within the early years setting during inspection.
By the end of the training session learners will have had the opportunity to:
- Discuss the Ofsted inspection code of conduct and understand the purpose and the benefit of regulation for early years providers
- Dispel inspection myths and understand inspection facts, using the Early years inspection handbook
- Discuss the format of the day and understand the inspection methods, thinking about how these will be carried out
- Consider the types of questions that inspectors may ask staff members on the day of the inspection
- Consider their own role as a practitioner in the inspection and think about how they can contribute to a positive outcome
- Aimed at
Early Years practitioners
- Date and time
Wednesday 1 March, 6.30pm-9pm.
- Delivery method
- Online via Zoom