In the About Education section, you can find out about:
- the kinds of education provisions that are available in Coventry.
- the support a child or young person can have while they are in education.
- non-mainstream education, when a child or young person isn’t part of mainstream school.
More specific learning-related information by age:
- Alternative provision - Extended Learning Centre
- Early Years Education, Support and Childcare - general overview
- Hospital Education Service
- Looked After Children - The Virtual School
- Ordinarily Available Provision for children and young people without an EHC plan
- Post 16 Education - Sixth Form and College
- School attendance requirements
- SENCOs - Special Education Needs Coordinators
- Services for schools
- Special Schools
- Support available in primary and secondary education settings
- Youth Offending Service