There are a variety of health services for children and young people with Special Education Needs and Disabilities.
These services aim to identify, assess and diagnose health issues and then provide the appropriate treatment or intervention.
In this section, you can learn about what health services are available and how to access them. There is also a description of how health services in Coventry work and how health services work together.
- An Introduction to Health Provision in Coventry
- An Introduction to Universal Health Services
- Annual Health Checks
- Community Dental Service
- Community Paediatric Dieticians
- Community Paediatrics
- Local Organisation - Red Cross Borrow A Wheelchair Scheme
- Paediatric Continence Service
- School Aged Immunisation and Vaccination Service
- Sexual Health
- Understanding Health Services