Coventry has many active and informed parent groups that are involved in supporting children and young people with SEND and their parents and carers.
Coventry’s parent groups are led by parents who understand what it’s like to have a child or young person with SEND and can help you to understand what kind of services are available and how to access them.
Some of Coventry’s parent groups are also involved in co-production – that means they work with professionals on the planning, design and delivery of SEND provision in Coventry.
The list below highlights some of Coventry’s amazing parent groups. You can contact them for more information.
- Parent Group - Coventry Action for Autism Group (CAFAG)
- Parent Group - National Network of Parent Carer Forums
- Parent Group - North Warwickshire and Coventry Dyslexia Association
- Parent Group - Roots to Branches
- Support - Positive Parenting and Stepping Stones
- Support - SIBS for sisters/brothers of disabled children and adults