In this programme pupils are split into small groups and working as a team they have to overcome a selection of challenging activities. The challenges are designed to develop team work, creative thinking skills, working to a deadline, communication as well as reflection of their abilities to improve their own teams’ performance and respect for others.
• Have an understanding of the importance of working together in a team
• Have an understanding of what is required to work effectively as a team
• Work together as a team to achieve an outcome.
• Improve skills required to work together as a team. e.g. communication, listening to each other , working together and sharing and listening to ideas
• To learn to communicate and work together as a team, through undertaking a variety of team games and challenges.
KS2 all year round
Coombe Country Park
Brinklow Road, Binley,
Near Coventry, CV3 2AB.
Telephone: 024 7645 3720
Fax: 024 7663 5350