This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.Read our latest update
In this programme pupils are split into small groups and working as a team they have to overcome a selection of challenging activities. The challenges are designed to develop team work, creative thinking skills, working to a deadline, communication as well as reflection of their abilities to improve their own teams’ performance and respect for others.
• Have an understanding of the importance of working together in a team
• Have an understanding of what is required to work effectively as a team
• Work together as a team to achieve an outcome.
• Improve skills required to work together as a team. e.g. communication, listening to each other , working together and sharing and listening to ideas
• To learn to communicate and work together as a team, through undertaking a variety of team games and challenges.
KS2 all year round
Coombe Country Park
Brinklow Road, Binley,
Near Coventry, CV3 2AB.
Telephone: 024 7645 3720
Fax: 024 7663 5350