The Charterhouse of St Anne, founded in 1381, is a Grade 1 listed building of National and International importance. Situated within half a mile of Coventry's City Centre, it is surrounded by green space: an urban oasis.
Present buildings include the remains of the original priory and 15th Century extensions in sandstone. The cluster of buildings also includes the Prior's Lodging, and a coach house. Inside the building there are 15th and 16th century wall paintings including some important early Renaissance motifs.